To lead the development and maintenance of CS-PAC’s information infrastructure & architecture, as well as a road map for its near future development that matches and supports CS-PAC’s business needs. To strengthen the business impact of, and provides recommendations on, business information that will need to be available and shared consistently across the organization through the identification, definition and analysis of how information assets drive business outcomes. To work with various stakeholders and other teams in the Information Technology (IT) to establish a vision & meaningful strategies that creates a culture that treats data, content and information as a cross-corporate asset. Work within a framework of broad policies, principles and goals, applying a high degree of autonomy in selection of work methods.
The IT Manager will provide a high-level of remote technical support to our customers and clients both internally and externally. S/He will be responsible for overseeing various system/business projects of a highly complex nature, including initiation, planning, execution, control and closure of assigned projects.
Responsible for communication, management of costs, risks, IT resources, scope, time and quality alignment with the external project environment (in-house and clients). The IT Manager will play a key role in upskilling the IT Staff members to ensure that the team is ready to respond to any IT requirement both network and system at any time.
- Manages projects through all phases, from planning to implementation, to successful completion (on time and within budget).
- Manages clients request and ad-hoc activities that supports the projects at hand
- Provide specific services to Department personnel in project management role, as needed
- Performs high-level analysis and/or quality assurance for assigned projects
- Integrates project results with Operations and other Departments as necessary
- Develops, aligns, implements and maintain IT processes especially as affected changes relate to service delivery and service support
- Creates IT Department scorecards
- Creates IT Department ticketing system
- Creates IT infrastructure, policies, process, and timelines, including IT ticketing system and category level issues
- Analyses IT requirements & underlying issues and provides solutions that is cost-effective