Come work with the top 1% of global talent delivering critical enterprise apps for Fortune 500 companies in a career-building environment, where business savvy, top-notch customer service, and attention to detail are rewarded. Were also one of the few IT companies offering high-paying, 100% remote and work-from-home positions. You never have to fight traffic to office again and you have the freedom to choose when and where you put in your 40 hours to be most effective each week.Company description
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we dont just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Job Description
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, self starter, with high attention to detail. This role will be responsible for generating quotes and prepare contracts for clients in Salesforce. Process orders in NetSuite in compliance with Company Policy and Procedures. Generate invoices per contract terms in NetSuite.
Willing to work flexible hours a plus, may be assigned to do US hours or European hours.
This is a full time /long-term job. Required experience and education
- 3+ years of experience in Order management in NetSuite (Preferably with a software company)
- Knowledge and 3+ years experience in NetSuite and SFDC, Salesforce CPQ, MS Office (Excel & Powerpoint), G Suites,
- Familiarity with sales contract language and terminology
- Bachelor's degree in Business preferred
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with changing variables in uncertain situations
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment with moderate supervision
- Bilingual French or German a plus
In addition, this role has the following non-technical requirements:
- Outgoing and proactive nature.
- Candidates must have the computer hardware and networking bandwidth to conduct a seamless video Skype conversation for team communication. Ongoing use of webcam and Skype video are required.
Pay: $15/per hour
This job requires 40 productive hours per week. Willing to work flexible hours a plus, may be assigned to do US hours or European hours.
To qualify, show us who you are. First, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, we ask that you first complete this brief online language and skills testing. If you meet the minimum standards, you will be invited back to complete a one-week assessment. This step is designed to assess your skills and your ability to perform functions relevant to our needs. It will also give you a chance to see what the job will be like and ensure you are fully committed and motivated to excel. The activity is strictly a test and is not work product that we will use in any way. Your efforts on this assignment will give our hiring managers an example of your work to evaluate against the work of other candidates so we can find the strongest candidate for the position. We are looking for the best of the best, and in the event that you do not get the trial assignment quite right, if you show great potential, we may have other positions for you.
Are you up for the challenge?