· Graduate of any 4 or 5 year course related to Information and technology (e.g. BS IT, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software development, Electronics and Communications Engineering)
· MID Level positions, with at least 3-4 years of solid experience in Oracle technology
· SENIOR Level positions, with 5 years and above relevant experience in Oracle technology
· Junior Level positions, with 1-2 years solid experience in Oracle technology
· Proficient in any of the following technologies: Oracle PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Report Builder, Oracle Forms Builder, BI Publisher, Oracle Workflow, E-Business Suites
· Any working knowledge in: Oracle E-Business Application, JAVA, Unix
· Open for both direct employment and project based engagement.
· Availability to start: Can start ASAP or 30 days’ notice is considered.
· Open to work in any of the following location: Makati City, Mandaluyong City, Ortigas, Quezon City, BGC Taguig, Pasay, Alabang and Paranaque.
You may apply online or email updated resume with 2x2 picture at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more inquiries you may call our Landline No. (02) 823-2160 / 823-2080 / 823-2190 or
Mobile No. +63 917 – 812 - 6617
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you