Career progressing opportunity Commitment to transform digitally as leader in banking industry. Highly engaged culture aiming to support your development About the role
To provide level 1 and level 2 network operations support for the ANZ Global Network. This role will form part of a team that will be the entry point for all network related incidents into Global Networks. Leveraging existing Level 2-3 support capability in Bangalore and Melbourne, this role will be responsible in managing incident ticket quality and the lifecycle of an incident in adherence with existing SLA metrics. The role shall also be engaged in request fulfilment and change management for performance and control functions.
- Quickly responding to incidents logged against Global Networks to minimise outage times experienced by the ANZ business
- Proactively manage the Global Networks incident stack to restore service impacts in adherence with predefined service levels.
- Work closely with the SingTel Global Network Operations centre and other vendors and act as an incident engagement point in between to improve customer experience.
- Managing all Global Networks incidents in-line with the Global Incident Management Process ensuring high ticket quality, correct incident classification and reacting to auto event tickets entering the GNS queue to minimise potential impacts.
30f MDC 100 Building, Eastwood CityShift Schedule:
Monday to Friday, Shifitng schedule, 6AM to 3PM and 11:00AM to 8:00 PM (May be subjected to weekend on-calls and gy shifts in the future) About You
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Solid understanding and practical experience in network administration, firewalls, routers, load balancing and other computer networking concepts.
- Incident Management, Request Fulfilment and Change Management background. Knowledge, experience and certification in ITIL are preferred.
- Experience in operational knowledge of various network technical platforms/areas on the following. Certification in at least one of these disciplines required.
- Cisco (Routing and Switching)
- Palo Alto
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets spreading across Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Middle East, Europe and America. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive and are rewarded for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re focusing on building a bank that our customers love. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
If you believe you’ve got the skills and drive to help contribute to ANZ’s success, join us and help build a regional bank.
We connect you to a world of opportunities.
At ANZ we aim to create an inclusive environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers.