• Identify improvement opportunities and develop account level PI-Xn roadmap
• Facilitate to execute process improvement projects and deliver value to internal & external customers
• Support new transitions
• Lead critical enterprise/client facing projects
• Ensure timely reporting of project progress
• Conduct Lean Six Sigma trainings – GB / Lean / Kaizen
• Liaise with technology team for tech enhancements
• Showcase CI projects to clients
• Deploy KM practices
• Create a culture of continuous improvement in business units
• Work in different cultural environment across the globe
• Change management & Conflict resolution at client site
Required skill(s): Essential Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Good knowledge of various process improvement tools and techniques
*Desirable but not required • BE / MBA from reputed institute • Exposure to QMS • Prior Experience in BPO / Bank/Other Financial Institution
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree in any field.
- At least 8 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Taguig.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.