Do you have experience investigating financial data flows, generating insights and implementing reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you wish you could generate brilliant business insights for a $1B organization in one click? If so - this role is for you.
ESW Capital is an Austin, Texas based group specifically focuses on buying, strengthening, then growing mature business software companies. By taking advantage of its unique operating platform, ESW revitalizes its acquisitions for sustainable success while making customer satisfaction a top priority. ESW and its affiliated companies have been in the enterprise software space since 1988, and the group includes notable brands such as Aurea, Ignite Technologies, Trilogy and Versata. Job Description:
ESW Capital is transforming the entire $1B organization to uniform and standardized financial data flows. The Financial Reporting Manager’s role will be to utilize standard reporting & analysis platforms and data structures to architect, implement and deploy finance insight tools across the organization. The key to valuable insights will be to integrate data structures, automate finance analysis and merging of complex finance flows of a multinational and heterogenous corporation.
The Financial Reporting Manager will collaborate with finance and engineering teams to investigate finance flows, converting business requirements into reports and insights of enterprise quality. You design reports, integrate data and implement planning and analysis reports, train the reporting team, design support procedures, lead work streams, continually improve processes and outcomes.
Success will be judged on simplicity and effectiveness.
- Architect, implement and deploy financial reporting across the global company in an effective and scalable manner.
- Develop reporting approaches to drive standardization
- Provide standard and simple support for Finance processes: invoicing, accounting, Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger.
- Supervise, mentor and develop team members of reporting team on reporting practices, automation tools.
- Develop a standard acquisition procedure to easily map legacy business processes and structures into simple and standard central reporting structure.
- Suggestion of new processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
Required experience and skills:
Master's degree in finance-related field.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Finance planning etc.)..
- 3+ years of relevant hands-on experience with automation tools in Finance / HiTech domains.
- Experience multi-tasking, managing priorities, knowing what to do first and what can wait.
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours.
This role may be a great fit if you have:
- Responsibility for budgeting / financial forecast to facilitate planning and decisions;
- Finance automation / transformation project participation on a corporate level;
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
Compensation: $50/Hour ($100K per year on a 40-hour week Basis)
Location: Global (remote)
Commitment: 40+ productive hours of work/week
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of online evaluations and interviews. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts. Please note that you will not be paid for these interviews or skills tests but we hope you will complete them to help us truly evaluate your talent vs your peers.