• Responsible for production support of Java applications.
• Responsible for the detail design, documentation, unit testing and maintenance of application using Java
• Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
• Perform unit testing and debugging and set test conditions based on code specifications.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
• Required skill(s): support, Java, J2EE.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
• Java Technologies: Java/J2EE/EJB, Java Frameworks (Struts or Spring)
• Tools: Eclipse
• Database: Oracle
• OS: UNIX/Linux
• Server: Application Server (WebLogic)
• Others: OSS / Service Fulfillment / Struts, ClearCase (configuration mgmt tool)
- Candidates should be willing to work on permanent night shift schedule