a. Ensures Client’s operation procedures and standards are in place and adapted and followed accordingly.
b. Ensures ITIL principles, procedures, processes and guidelines are injected in the day-to-day operations.
c. Ensures Ticket Management procedures which includes cross-team coordination, assignment, escalation, Incident handling and prioritization are performed.
d. Ensures resource utilization is aligned and managed
e. High-level Assessment on the SLA performance of the ITC IT SM team.
f. Monitors ITC IT SM outstanding and ageing issues relating to the SLA performance of the team.
- Mid-level Professional (3-7 Years)
- ITIL v3 certified preferred but not required
o If not certified, at least very knowledgeable
- Experience with Incident Management, Service Level Agreement (SLA) management
- Experience with SLA Reporting
- Flexible (time/tasks/availability/shifting schedule/OTs/Weekends)
- Has a positive attitude and can work seamlessly with anyone
- Drives innovation (process improvement)
- Excellent with excel/word/ppt