1. Consult with stakeholders and end users to determine the needs of the system and to confirm the solution meets the needs throughout the length of the project.
2. Elicit and document business requirements and specifications.
3. Design systems and / or requirements to meet the business goals.
4. Specify inputs and format outputs to meet users needs. Develop elements of systems design including: specifications, use cases, current/future state, data migration rules, business rules, diagrams, flowcharts or other detailed deliverables for programmers to follow.
5. Facilitate design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
6. Maintain requirements and specifications documentation throughout project lifecycle.
7. Write QA test cases that support requirements verification and validation.
8. Participate in implementation, testing and validation activities.
9. Analyze, communicate, test and verify requirements.
10. Identify opportunities to solve business problems and improve processes.
11. Work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams with a delivery focus in both project and operational environments.
Education and Experience:
-Bachelors degree or equivalent real-world experience.
-Minimum of 5years experience in a business or systems analyst role for a software application.
-Proficient with MS Office, Visio and related technologies.
-IT industry specific or related certifications.
-Amenable working in BGC, Taguig.
-Flexible with night shift schedule.
-Open for contractual post.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Walkin for you