• Prepare, maintain and keep updated IT procedures and documentation related to our processes and platforms operations.
• Manage resources and processes required to design, plan, and support all information products and services.
• Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades to existing server, network, and other IT infrastructure equipment.
• Act as liaison with internal and third party technology teams and develop strong understanding of the applications and support systems and processes around the core applications defined.
• Ensure every application enhancement has been approved and appropriately prioritized.
• Manage stakeholder relationships including the relationship with internal customers and stakeholders.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure co-ordination between all areas of the organization and external partners in delivering and releasing application functionality to planned timelines.
• Drive team performance by enabling team leader to accomplish IT staff results through communication of job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Complete projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
• Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Bachelor of Science degree in B.S. Electronics and Communications Engineering, preferably Licensed ECE.
• Minimum seven years
work experience in Information Technology development and maintenance with increasing levels of responsibility.
• Minimum five years
managerial experience in the same capacity.
• Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees and vendors.
• Tasks include Hardware and Software Management (acquisition, deployment, inventory).
• Ability to provide leadership in achieving objectives.
• Ability to work independently.