You will be working closely with our Client Services team and sit within the Digital team. You will be responsible for developing and deploying responsive eDM's and web campaigns for our many high profile clients.
Front End Developer
• Create responsive HTML templates from supplier artworks.
• Deliver eDM campaigns on time and on brief
• Liaise with multiple stakeholders both internally and externally
• Develop and deploy landing pages
• Test, remediate and deploy client supplied HTML
• Suggest optimization improvements and review reports and results
• Accurately setup campaigns within the campaign management system, including complex programs and cross channel engagement
• Load HTML into specific eDM platforms such as Vision6, Responsys, Exact Target etc
• Integrate front end web development in platforms where required such as CMS, CRM etc
• Test HTML in platforms including dynamic content and personalization
• Report generation
• Setup A/B testing where required
• Cross browser testing
• Email client testing
• Ensuring every job follows a check list
• Peer testing
• Test and optimise eDM design across multiple devices
• To participate fully in all appraisal, training, development and communication processes in line with the standards and frameworks laid down by the client • To be aware of safety responsibilities and actively seek information and participate in appropriate training. To provide appropriate information and suitable training to other staff
• To support all client's products and services
• To constantly strive towards continuous improvement in all of output/performance on a team and individual basis. To ensure that best practice is integral to everything you do
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Advance working knowledge of Adobe application suits including Photoshop, InDesign
• Experience using broadcast platforms
• Excellent time management and attention to detail (critical!)
• Experience in mobile and device optimisation for eDM's
• Knowledge of different email clients and common issues
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects in a fast paced environment
Established in 2010, Flat Planet is an Australian owned and managed virtual talent company, with offices in Sydney, Australia and Makati, Philippines. Our premium Makati office is on Ayala Avenue, 100 metres from the Philippine Stock Exchange.
We create high value jobs for skilled Filipinos in a range of roles. These can vary from accounting to graphic design, live chat to software development, customer service to transcription, tele-profiling to SEO Marketing, Executive Assistants and more.
Founded by two Australian executives with years of experience in providing world class outsourced business services to international markets. We started nearly seven years ago and now have close to 150 staff, across two offices in Makati. We are still rapidly growing and evolving due to the great work of all our staff. Their hard work to over-deliver to their respective foreign clients (spanning Australia, New Zealand, USA and UK) is what creates more opportunities for others, as they grow their teams in the Philippines and hire more staff. Everyone’s hard work across diverse high value roles was recognised by being a BRW Fast Starter in 2014, as well as winning the BRW Fast 100 awards in 2015 and 2016, making Flat Planet one of the top 100 fastest growing companies in Australia for three consecutive years.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases