• Proactive diary management; planning and scheduling appointments and meetings, with optimum efficiency, sensitivity and reliability.
• Daily email management.
• Manage and facilitate travel arrangements with minimum disruption, including planning and booking flights, accommodation, etc. Produce detailed itineraries.
• Manage multiple projects, which may include organizing meetings, conference calls and events, etc.
• Produce reports and presentations.
• Summarize reports, presentations and documents.
• Create, amend and proofread simple and complex documents and letters/ correspondence.
• Save the executive time wherever possible.
• Liaise with various parties to take matters forward; follow up on outstanding issues; keep executive informed on status of task/issues/resolution.
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant from a corporate background.
• High polished, articulate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Degree (or equivalent) educated (preferably with a degree or certificate related to IT).
• Computer literate with advanced proficiency in MS Office software, i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Should have an understanding of IT, internet searching.
• Extensive diary management experience.
• Willing to work long hours and without supervision.
• Should have excellent attention to detail and be highly organized.