The Executive Secretary provides administrative and confidential secretarial support to the executives. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results-oriented, team player, above average communication skills, oral and written and willing to learn. Duties and Responsibilities
1. Provide professional services to the executives in all day-to-day administrative and secretarial matters.
2. Organize management meetings and follow up of to-do lists (who/what/when) including taking minutes of meetings and transcription thereafter.
3. Flexible, plan, organize and coordinate functions and special events for the executives and business functions, both internal and with clients.
4. Be the focal point of contact for the Company websites, IT infrastructures, filing systems, both paper-based and electronic.
5. Assist with the preparation of business presentations including the provision of business data, illustrated by use of graphics and charts.
6. Assist the Executives in all other managing and business activities, and to stand in as acting when and where appropriate.
7. Working with other staff members, keep abreast of business data relating to performance both operational and business-wise.
8. Prepare operational reports as advised by the Executives
9. Other tasks assigned by the Executives
1. University graduate, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting, IT; persons with MBA will be favorably considered.
2. Experience in a senior administrative position, previous experience with Western executives a plus.
3. Extremely detail oriented
4. Proven ability to effectively prioritize
5. High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
6. Ability to exercise good judgment, show initiative
7. Excellent interpersonal, time management, written and oral communication skills; high degree of tact and diplomacy
8. High standards in handling of files/archives; experience or knowledge in electronic filing preferred
9. Experience in managing a budget and with multiple deadlines, including handling of company petty cash fund
10. Proficient in MS Office