DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations. Ensures compliance to company rules and regulations
2. Develops strategic electrical plans by studying operational plans; studying existing conditions; determining needs to accomplish operational plans; mapping solutions; updating and modifying requirements and solutions; preparing cost estimates and budgets.
3. Plans electrical projects by determining specifications; selecting contractors; establishing installation schedules; planning shut-downs and installations; integrating requirements with architectural and mechanical designs; verifying code requirements; updating cost estimates.
4. Maintains electrical systems by establishing and enforcing preventive and on-going maintenance, and testing programs; scheduling repairs; coordinating shut-downs and installations.
5. Assist with electrical system installation, troubleshooting and repair as needed. Designing electrical systems and circuits, as well as contributing to improved designs and manufacturing processes are other common job functions.
6. Performs administrative duties. Purchase of supplies, ensure adequate inventory, plan budgets, prioritize purchases, prepare cost estimates and document their purchases. Keep records of electrical operations, payrolls and timesheets.
7. Motivates electricians to increase their productivity and meet work goals.
8. Ensures the proper maintenance of equipment, compliance with electrical codes and adherence to safety regulations Creates schedules, assigning work and training employees.
9. Ensures compliance of all Non-Conformity Corrective Action Preventive Action Concession (NCAPACs) and all other audit findings within the prescribed period.
10. Reports security incidents and / or any identified security weaknesses.
11. Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Degree in B.S. Electrical Engineering
a. Experience in fit-out project is an advantage
b. PCO from previous account
c. BOSH Practitioner
a. Required to have a degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably licensed.
b. Knowledgeably in electrical systems, tools, equipment, codes and safety procedures. May need to be familiar with computer software programs, such as Microsoft Office and CAD (computer-aided design).