1. Streamlines the flow of merchandise through all business channels by providing the merchandising and design teams with trend analysis, allocation, and guidance.
2. Maintain all business-related data, perform regular analysis on same and update design briefs if required for merchandising team.
3. Prepare financial and statistical reports for merchandising and initiate appropriate decisions for same.
4. Analyze data and coordinate with Merchandising team to ensure work within timeframe.
5. Develop appropriate tools and perform analysis to ensure effective management of each category.
6. Generate and submit the purchase orders in timeline fashion.
7. Manage/operate the open-to-buy tool and ensure the data accuracy with each Risk and Opportunity planning.
8. Working closely with Tech and Project management teams to automate the inventory planning processes. Our goal is to fully automate the order management process.
9. Trend Analysis including monitoring store category sales, supervising physical inventory, identifying trends and monitoring the timing and scope of seasonal changes.
10. Inventory Allocation and maintaining desired inventory levels and assortments for each channel/store, scheduling deliveries, and overseeing shipping/receiving and warehousing of merchandise. Working directly with suppliers, merchandising analysts develop supply strategies that will minimize stock outs while maximizing inventory turns.
11. Hiring and mentoring team of inventory and merchandising analysts
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases