Work Status: Full-Time
Level: Expert Level - Database Administrator
Work Schedule: Asia/Manila 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Outsourcing Model: Office Location (for training)/ Home Based (after training)
A Business Analysis and Insight company established to service the notable gap in the current Education Industry; its mission is to provide insightful, affordable and on-demand business analytics and insight to support the future health of the Vocational Education sector.They have two (2) key areas of services:
• Business Intelligence & Analytics Platform ‘Insight’
• Professional & Consulting Services ‘Analysis’THE ROLE
The successful candidate will be responsible in administering and coordinating the creation, maintenance and monitoring of the database environments. You will provide technical expertise, delivery and consulting across Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Migration and Data Integration projects.
Skill(s) / Requirements:
- 5+ years of work experience in Database Administration, preferably Redshift environment.
- Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Date Science/Information Technology
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Comfortable working from home.
- Comfortable using Skype Video Call.
- At least 5MBPS DSL/Wired Internet Connection (Wimax, Canopy, Dongles, etc are not allowed).
- Up-to-Date Laptop/Desktop.
- Decent headset and webcam.
- Conducive private room: no background noise such as children, vehicles and/or any pets.
- Monitor all databases and resolve all performance issues in same.
- Perform tests and maintain warehouse databases within the AWS Redshift environment.
- Administer databases and resolve all issues to ensure data accuracy.
- Coordinate with business analysts and prepare design for systems.
- Manage all architectural issues and recommend alternatives to same.
- Administer databases and install required upgrades and patches.
- Maintain all required documents for data warehouse.
- Evaluate efficient working of project team and provide guidance on process methodology.
- Develop and maintain standards of all data warehouse and ETL.
- Ensure compliance to all specifications and documents all data warehouse administration activities.
- Monitor ETL server and databases and ensure optimal performance.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance and Offshore ETL teams.
- Schedule plans for all tasks and maintain an effective database.
- Provide assistance to FSE and manage all Law enforcement requests.
- Manage and collect all business metadata.
- Manage all data integration points and confirm all dimensions.
You may contact us through the following:
- Racelle- 0917 6227152
- Landline - (02) 672-7824 Loc. 1010
- Send your resume to email@example.com with the following details:
> Subject: Attention to Racelle (Database Administrator)
> Complete Name:
> Email Ad:
> Mobile Number:
> Last Job Title: