Bachelors/ Degree, Diploma/ Non Degree Tertiary, ITC/ NTC/ Vocational
13th Sep 2017
• Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
• Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
• Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
• Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs
• Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
Requirement: All Applicants
• Proven customer support experience
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Must have at least a high school diploma.
• Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute.
• Must know how to speak in English
• Must be flexible with working hours.
• Computer Literate.
• Basic data entry and typing skills.
• Good listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
How to apply
-Go directly to our office.
- Visit our office at the Unit 2004 20th floor, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero Street, Salcedo Village Makati City
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides call center jobs and other local employment to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: sourcing and recruitment, training & development and executive search. Our team is comprised of seasoned HR professionals and senior executives locally and abroad who boast of years of business experience. Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. understands the growing human resource needs of contact centers and various business industries. We guarantee to alleviate our clients HR demands and helping them achieve their goals. We are thoroughly dedicated to working with our clients to exceed their expectations and provide the best quality of applicants and service. A proven track record, knowledgeable staff, state-of-the-art technology and a personal touch define the Headstart advantage.
Our Vision and Mission
At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases