1: Revenue Generation : To generate revenue to meet objective
• To build a properly qualified prospect base accounts
• To manage prospects and commitments
• To select key prospects
• To sell within agreed discounts
• To sell full products range within existing accounts
• To generate business to meet targets
• To provide sales support to expedite new business generation and growth on all QS accounts
2: Customer Satisfaction : To determine customer needs and provide the best service solution.
• To ensure customer needs are determined
• To identify the best service solutions
• To ensure customer records are accurate and timely
• To ensure regular three way communication among designated contacts in Customer Service, Billing and self.
• To ensure consistent management approach in dealing with clients and prospects
3: Portfolio Management : To manage and develop the portfolio through organizing professional sales activity
• To attain revenue and account targets
• To plan and organize selling activity according to time and territory priorities
• To visit existing customers
• To visit prospects
• To complete sales reports
• To develop and maintain skills in order to match changes in business needs and customer expectations
4: Market Development : To develop new business by analyzing the market characteristics of the territory and maximizing the opportunities
• To identify potential target opportunities for new business
• To assess competition and determine priority target accounts
• To contact priority targets.
5: Sales Administration: To perform all sales administration activity essential to sustaining revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
• To communicate with new customers the payment terms invoice format and frequency.
• To complete a Customer Information Form (CIF), Proposal of Rates and Services (PRS) and Discount Approval
• Form (DAF) and send to designated person on timely basis.
To perform other duties that may be given by the direct manager from time to time in relation to Sales and Marketing.